Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28, 2011: President's Letter

Dear President Satterfield,

Goal: 1 5 5 5 3 15 60
Actual: 1 3 7 10 5 20 53


Hello President Satterfield! How are you doing in Peachtree City? How is Sister Satterfield doing? I am loving it here in Marietta! There is so much work going on because we have been working hard! The last letter I wrote to you I was on exchanges with Elder Sly from Lost Mountain. We had a great exchange! A lot of work was able to be accomplished, and I learned many awesome ways to teach people, such as when talking about the Great Apostasy, Elder Sly compared it to a glass table. The legs of the table, (The Apostles and organization of the church), fell out and the glass came down and shattered, (The Gospel). And other churches tried to piece it back together the best they could, but it wasn’t complete, so there had to be a Restoration! I thought it was an awesome way to make the Great Apostasy easier to understand. Elder Fisher and I are doing very well! The members love us and were working hard and the time is just flying by! I love you guys! Thank you so much for all the many things you and Sister Satterfield do!

Love,

Elder Eric Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment