Friday, April 8, 2011

April 8, 2011: Eric's Letter to President Satterfield

Hello President Satterfield,

How are you doing this week? I hope things are going great! Elder Fisher and I had a great last week, here in Kennesaw, it was a little different because of general conference, but we were still able to work fluently and have great success! My new companion Elder Paxman is a great missionary and a great guy! Thank you so much for assigning him to me! We have had some good hard working days so far into the transfer! He said he loves it here! And who wouldn’t? This area is truly amazing! The members are amazing! There is so much potential here and the field is white, ready to harvest! I woke up pretty sick this morning, I think it is due to the pollen, and we are doing the best we can even though I am sick! I hope u have a great week President! I love you and Sister Satterfield so much! Let me know if I can do anything for you. Again, have a great week!

Love Always,

Elder Eric Dean Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment