Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17, 2011: Dad's Letter to Eric

Hello Eric,

Sorry I'm starting this late and can't make this a little longer. Hope you are well. The trip to salt lake was really good. I had some time, (not much) to take Bob Broduer around to see some Salt Lake, ie. Temple Square, etc. The information from the Convention was great! Things are starting to move in the positive direction and looking up. Of course they always were. We hope all is well with you with the work and with the weather and all.

Do you need us to send you the driving record? Do you need anything in particular? Are you sick and in need of your companion to give you a blessing? I got a little snow in SLC and it was quite refreshing! Maybe a little snow in your area could cool things off and bring refreshment to a parched area.

Thanks for hanging in there and always doing your best. I'm going to sign off now.
I love you a lot.
Love, Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment